Konichiwa

Konichiwa

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My pussy scab

Today i was at school running super fast downhill to say hi to my dad. i felt something move beneith me. I tripped and tumbled over. My best friend Mina was with me when i was charging to my dad.

My dad came to me and asked what i did. No tears: there i lay, laughing on the ground... My dad sat me down on the bench, my scab gushing blood, a few cuts on my ankles, and some on my hands and a dirty scabby scab on my elbow!! ~.~ One of my other friends, Amy came running toward us to see what was wrong. My two other friends, Madison and JOdie came running toward us as well. My dad asked me to clean up in the bathroom. Everybody asked what's wrong and i retold the story. My dad gave me seven bandaids for one leg, with one skid mark and a huge gushing blood scab. He said i won the award for most bandaids of the day.

When i got home i let it breeth and then it started leaking puss. =[

On Fri. I put 4 gauz on my leg...

No comments:

Post a Comment